Monday, December 5, 2011

Long time

It has been a very long time since I blogged. Medical problems and injuries have delayed the half. I think that my weight is a problem. I will continue to have an issue as long as I try to do this morbidly obese. So today I am easing into paleo eating. I have to ease into it since there is no way I can go cold turkey on the diet sodas. Then on Monday, I start cross fit. I am very nervous. I am competitive in nature so I am sure that I will Excel. I just know that I am going to hurt daily for the duration.

So I am at my all time high weight wise. I weighed myself this morning. Tonight I will tape myself. Keeping a log will help since I gain muscle rather quickly. I am looking forward to this process. I am looking forward to fitting better in my plane seat for Maine and Ireland trips coming up. I am looking forward to buying a beautiful evening gown for next years Christmas party. I am looking forward to feeling better during next years tubing trip.

Now for the half, I am doing cross fit 3 days a week. The other 3 days I will run. For now I will do it at the gym near my office. Once my roommate moves out I will do it at home. Going to turn the extra room into a gym with a tv and treadmill and dvd player.  At some point I may just do crossfit every day. But for now 3 days a week is a start. I will try and update often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment