Monday, March 7, 2011

Crap, not again

So I have been very silent lately. I got plenty of positive feedback. A lot of suggestions that helped. But now I have lost my running partner. I know that I can not do this alone. I will not do it alone.

Now I have a personal thing that is really hard. I have a lot to think about and a lot to work on. So I am just going to go with it, do what feels good and concentrate on me. So I will try to get up in the morning and do Insanity. This is until I can afford a gym. Once I get the gym membership, I will alter my workouts. At night I am going to work with the dogs and run/walk. Who knows, I may decide to do the half anyway by myself depending on how this all goes. This next few months are going to be hard. I may falter, I may shine. Not sure. I just know that there are going to be changes. I hope at the end, there will be happiness. For now I am going to be sad for a long time. May not have much on here but my workouts without words. I can't promise what will be here. I am going to try and be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment